Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas Got Cancelled! Funny! Vintage Trailer. John Cleese. How to Teach Your Dog To Wait At The Door.


For the Vintage Trailer Enthusiast:


Then John Cleese's version of The Night Before Christmas:


___________________________

Takes 10 Minutes to teach your dog to wait at the door.  All important and this time of the year.

 

__________________

 

Really beautiful!
Amazing Amish Christmas Lights 
These are amazing!

 

Scroll down to see the Amish Christmas lights.

 

 

 

 



You know very well that the Amish don't use electricity!

__________________________

Another lovely "Windows Open, T-shirt Day".

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

John Cleese sounds different than he used to. I guess age catches up with us all. He is still funny though.

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Thank you for your comment, Gypsy.

To me, he sounds the same as when he was in that British hotel sitcom and on 'Will and Grace'.
I think those are the only times that I have seen him.
Happy Trails, Penny, TX

pidge said...

All the videos are very cute. I love John Cleese. I remember the sit-com he was in. I use to watch the British Commedies every Saturday and Sunday evening on PBS. I can't get PBS down here, and I really miss it. Merry Christmas