Saturday, June 7, 2008

Adoption Day, and Shopping.

Nothing much to tell today. Just doing chores around the house, until it was time to take the kittens to Adoption Day at Petco.

While they were there, I drove to the RV store south of town and got a different length table pedestal pole, for the Class B. I went to Home Depot, Lowes, a couple of thrift shops. I got a couple of summer blouses, and canvas shoes. I got a new pump-up sprayer, and different brand of automatic cut-off for the underground watering system, so that I won't have to do it manually any more. I hope this one works.

Back to Petco. The SPCA volunteers usually get some take-out, this time it was Chinese, and we all ate at a table in a corner, until it was time to load up all the critters, cages, and stuff. Apparently this is a slow time for adoptions, while school is out. So it is really to let the animals get used to different surroundings and people.

A busy day for me, but a slow Adoption Day.

No comments: