Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trip to Next Town. Seals.

Bobcat went out on the porch first thing, but I knew that I would have to go to the next town today, so I brought her in early.

There must be something in all these Kidney Diets that MaeMae just doesn't like, and she is not normally a fussy dog. I wanted to get one more brand of Kidney Diet food for her to try. Also I needed to go to Lowes to pay my bill. I usually pay it through http://www.mycheckfree.com/ but I had left it too late to get there by the due date, and I didn't want to pay the late fee.
I stopped at several places and really wore myself out. Mind you, I hadn't been eating right while the 7 boarder dogs were here. By the time I had taken care of them, and all their fiascoes, I was just too tired to eat.

The vet's office where I took MaeMae's food prescription, also looked at the copy of her blood work that I had taken with me, they said it was pretty bad. We had no idea that this was going on with her kidneys, as she doesn't show any signs of being sick. Their ultra sounds are a lot cheaper than where she had her surgery, so I expect she will have her follow up visits there. Also, because they are an old established vet that I used for years. In fact Bobcat had her broken arm set there 10 years ago. I couldn't remember how old Bobcat is, and they told me that she is at least 13 years old.


I think I got a touch of bronchitis with all this hot weather, and the dog room being extra cold for Sheba. Maybe that is why I feel tired and achy, today.

No comments: