Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally All Back Together.

It started out cold, so I had to turn off the AC, now it is the heater's turn for a few days.

There was no way that I could start the yard sale today, so I have been bunching things up, and making better pathways in the RVport. It will be about two weeks before I can get back to the yard sale sorting.

The kitchen and computer area still need some straightening out, after the alterations that we have done. At least both areas are operational now as I finally got everything hooked up and working!

These are two hospital tables that I already had, and they adjust in height. I have the wide one for the monitor and keyboard, the narrow one for the laptop, and it will raise up all the way to clear the little drawer unit, so to have access to it.

Golly there were a lot of wires to hook up, today!

No comments: