Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dishwasher Exchange Started.

It was rather cool first thing this morning, in the 40's, so I didn't put let the cats out onto the screen porch until later in the day. It was sunny, but not hot, just like a lovely south TX winter day.

It is so peaceful without "Pretty"! Her new people wanted an active, lively cat, and they got one. "Prime" and "Patches" just had a laid back, peaceful day.

Bobcat is enjoying her new step that we made yesterday, but she has been giving me a "Why did it take you so long to do this?" look.

"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." - Jeff Valdez

I picked up Jay, and as I really wanted to get my big regular size dishwasher out, so that I could offer it in the yard sale, we started on that. That part was easy, it was getting the plumbing figured out for the smaller dishwasher that took the time, and even a trip to the hardware store.
When I saw the dust, and stuff that had accumulated under the dishwasher over the last few years, I was glad that I will have a shorter one built in, with a regular wooden toe space, to keep out the dirt. A dishwasher isn't like a fridge, where you can roll it out to vacuum it, and it's space.

We now have the shelf cut for the little dishwasher, the parts to hook it up, even the drawer for under it, and the door for the shelves that will be next to it, all ready, but it was too late in the day.

No comments: