Saturday, February 6, 2010

RVs vs. Buses. FREE Fax.

And you wondered why I full timed in converted buses? 50 second video:
http://www.rvvideos.com/2010/01/see-how-easily-travel-trailer-can-fall.html

Here is a 6 minute video about a converted school bus:   http://www.rvvideos.com/2010/01/school-bus-converted-to-motorhome-is.html
He shows the differences in the construction.


Even when this bus was righted, it was still all in one piece.
_______________________


Send a fax FREE to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, through the Internet:

  • Free!

  • Ad on the cover page

  • Fax 1 document - maximum 3 pages                                                                         Just the Fax!
  • Maximum 2 free faxes per day.
  OR:
Premium Fax:

  • Just $1.99 per fax (Paypal)

  • Fax 1 document - max 15 pages

  • Priority delivery

  • No ad on the cover page

  • Or, no cover page at all
I thought this might be useful to know if you are on the road with just your laptop, or your fax won’t work. 
_________________________

Do you need a new shredder?  A 2.23 minute video of a new one out: http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/the_monster.htm
__________________________

I wasn’t ready when Ray arrived to work this morning.   My daughter and I had been talking on the phone, and then we tried out my new Skype equipment.  She has Skype too, as that is what our family in England uses.   It worked great.

Today Ray and I re-did the screen on my patio door that goes onto the screen porch.  ‘Patches’ had found a weak spot at the bottom and pushed the screen loose.  ‘Pretty’ the headstrong Siamese, had originally done that.  After it had been securely tucked back in again, with a splining tool, we cut some 1/2” x 1/2” metal mesh and carefully folded over the edges so there wouldn't be any sharp bits, and screwed it to the outside frame.  She won’t be able to do that again.


When I got my RV, my late DH and I did the same thing to that screen door, so that when we traveled with the cats, they couldn’t push out the screen, and get out.

Then we took Ray’s patio door panels out.  First, you remove the fixed one, that is just a few screws, then you can lift up on the slider, and pull it out.  We needed to see what was causing one of the wheels to make a screeching noise.  It has been greased with many products, to no avail.  I had to take a picture of how that wheel assembly looks, as I can’t leave the door off.  Each brand is slightly different, and there are 126 different ones!   http://www.swisco.com/cl/Patio-Glass-Door-Single-Wheel-Rollers   I am just going to buy new wheels for it, as I think they are ‘plum wore out’! 

I bought that door, used, in 1990, so it has been around a few days.

No comments: