I tried out the new drawer unit in the Mirage. I knew when I bought it, that the top drawer would have to be taken off, but I couldn't do it by myself. One person has to push in the four little tabs, while the other one pulls it apart. This little lightweight chest is the right width for what I need in that little cabinet, but is too tall, so I can use that extra drawer somewhere else.
I put my new vacuum together and tried it out...It really sucked up cat hair out of the carpet that the other one left behind, and it is lightweight and easy to handle. It is a Hoover Nanolite from WalMart. But I don't know if it would be good for bare floors, as it blows air out of the front, right below the dust cup. But for me, I think it is going to work out well.
I spent some time looking, online, at compartment doors and storage solutions for the Mirage's outside. Jim, the mechanic, was ready to look at the lights situation, so I drove it down there. I even had to go down there later, to measure another place where I could put some outside storage.
The sun was shining on the porch, and I remembered that I had better water the plants. It is so much easier with the new watering system that we installed the other day. They are blooming, and making babies beautifully out there.
It is a terrible thing, waiting for someone to die, but still no more news on another liver for Claudia, so we are waiting, day by day.