Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Hanging Around Waiting For Animal Control & Doctor

Kitty-curtains (Small).bmpYesterday, it was pretty chilly, so I didn’t even offer the cats the choice to to go out on the porch.
I was waiting for Animal Control to get here, as I was to show them where the place is where the dog is tied up in the rain, howling. There is no street number on their place. Finally I called hanging-around-the-house (Small)-1 Dispatch and they said that the officer was on my street, as she had to catch some dogs that were loose on my street. So I drove down there, and the dogs that I had called about, were now running around in the road. Great, now maybe they will get picked up.
So now I could leave and go into Conroe. I had been trying to call my chiropractor, but no one answered, so I drove hangin-on-door (Small)straight there. Gee, as long as I have been going there, I didn’t know that on Wednesdays they are closed from 9.30 AM until 2.00 PM. Originally for golf, but too cold today! It was just past 11.00 AM, so more hanging around.
So I went to Lowes, WalMart, etc., to get things returned and bought. When I got back to chiropractor, they said that there was something wrong with their answering machine, so that is why it hadn’t stated their hours. He saw me just about right away. After the thrJust-hangin'- (Small)ee hours of hanging around, and walking in the stores, I was just about beat.
____________________
More Quotes:
Don't marry a man to reform him - that's what reform schools are for. - Mae West
I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. - Mae West
Just-hangering-around (Small)The fellow that owns his own home is always just coming out of a hardware store. - Kin Hubbard
_____________________
That applies to boats and RVs, also.
Oh, the joys of ownership today!

No comments: