Monday, March 24, 2008

Master Cylinder. Trying to make pictures stay where I put them !

Started out really chilly, but warmed up to lovely sunshine.

When I drove the Little Van to Conroe, I didn't like the way the brakes felt, so I had Jim, the mechanic check it out. He ordered a new master cylinder, and I just got back from picking it up.

Then I thought that I would try some of the pointers on Blogger
to try to put captions on picures, with these pictures of different
parts of TX. Gee, these pictures a slippery buggers,
they just won't stay put !

The first one is Pedernales Falls State Park.





The second is Fern Cave, Caprock Canyons State Park.









The third is near The Lighthouse, Palo Duro State Park.


























The fourth El Capitan, Gualaloupe Mtns.







The fifth is The Lighthouse, Palo Duro State Park
















This one you have seen before, the famous Chisos Window
looking to Mexico, in Big Bend National Park.


It has taken me ages to get these pictures to all line up right,
and if they mess up when I hit the "publish" button, they
are going to stay messed up.

My computer needs a nap, it has had it for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Pictures turned out good! Sherri and I went to Palo Duro Canyon years ago and loved it. I hope that we can go back someday.

Speedy