None Wholly Destitute
“Human life is precious.”
“None are wholly destitute in the eyes of God, and often those who seem to have less really have more.
We differ in abilities, talents, intelligence levels and opportunity to develop our various gifts, but just as no person is pure genius, so too no person is wholly destitute of genius. The Bible refers to the "least" as though they are of great worth. God is looking for those who are lowly in heart (Matthew 11:29). Isaiah describes the might of God and then states that He will look on anyone who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at His word (Isaiah 66:2).
One would think that the wise of this world would realize how God sees things and be sure they fit into His description of one who is precious in His sight. However, the mighty, rich and powerful of this world do not seem to think they need God as much as the poor and lowly. Everything about us is known to God and the great equalizer is that He understands our innermost drives and thoughts. Therefore He regards slave or owner, man and woman, the small and the great with equal regard. None are wholly destitute in the eyes of God, and often those who seem to have less really have more.” From:https://www.ucg.org/beyond-today/blogs/this-is-the-way/none-wholly-destitute
Do You Really Know Our Creator God?
“Does God exist? If so, who and what is He? These questions are too important for blind belief or scoffing dismissal. You can know, and you can know God!
Since the beginning, in times of trouble, loneliness, worry or deep contemplation, men and women have pondered the deep questions of life. Why are we here? What does it all mean? Is all that we go through just meaningless and futile? Or is there something more—something just outside of our abilities to discover?
Throughout history people have contemplated the possibility of supernatural beings who hold the keys to the mysteries of life.
Is there a God? Can we prove that He exists? If God does exist, why did He create us? Why doesn’t our Creator God make Himself so obvious that no one could doubt Him? Is He hiding from us, and if so, why?
What is God like? What are Read More...
- My life is likely to last 10 to 20 years. Any separation from you will be very painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want from me. Do not break my spirit with your temper, though I will always forgive you. Your patience will teach me more effectively.
- Please have me spayed or neutered.
- Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for your kindness than mine.
- Donʼt be angry with me for long, and donʼt lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends, your entertainment, I only have you.
- Speak to me often. Even if I donʼt understand your world, I understand your voice when itʼs speaking to me. Your voice is the sweetest sound I ever hear, as you must know by my enthusiasm whenever I hear your footsteps.
- Take me in when itʼs cold and wet. Iʼm a domestic animal and am no longer accustomed to the bitter elements. I ask for little more than your gentle hands petting me. Keep my bowl filled with water.
- Feed me good food so that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding. By your side, I stand ready, willing and able to share my life with you, for that is what I live for.
- Remember that I can’t do a lot of things by myself and that I depend on you to make my life a quality life!
- Donʼt hit me. Remember, I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps Iʼm not getting the right food, Iʼve been out in the sun too long, or my heart may be getting weak.
- Take care of me when I get old. For you will grow old, too.
- When I am old, or when I no loner enjoy good health, please do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I am not having fun. Just see to it that my trusting life is taken gently. And be with me on that difficult journey when itʼs time to say goodbye.
- Never say, “I just canʼt bear to watch.” Everything is easier for me when you are there. I will leave this earth knowing with my last breath that my fate was always safest in your hands.
- Iʼll never forget how well youʼve treated me. I love you, human!