Friday, November 27, 2009

Really Black Friday. More Cat Quotes.

I regret to inform you that Southwest Judy's little black dog, Rahma, went to Rainbow Bridge: http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html New version.

cat-found-your-donut (Small)My little dog could not be replaced, I tried, by fostering many dogs for the SPCA, but it couldn't be done, so now I just foster cats.

It has been too cold for the cats to go out on to the porch early these last couple of days. Bobcat wanted out there, but after a short while, wanted back in, and sat by a radiator.

My hair was getting so long that I lopped about 6" off it this morning, but it still comes down past my armpits!!

Ray and I are still preparing for winter. Mostly aimed at leaks, right now. We caulked a place on the outside of my screen porch, which now has the clear vinyl stapled up inside, so that rain couldn't get in from the window still, so cats-got-a-baff (Small)we hope that leak is fixed.

Then we got out the extension ladder and I held it, while Ray caulked way up on the outside of second storey porch's Plexiglas panels. There is a sitting area up there, and it is a lovely place to see northward for miles. We often see cows grazing, and several times we have even seen deer from there. In a hard rain, it has leaked down into their utility room, so we hope we got that leak fixed. Then Ray caulked the windows downstairs on the north side, mostly for draft proofing, and I raked up the leaves and pine needles.

More feline quotes:

_____________cat-and-dishes (Small)

Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. - Pam Brown

_____________
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett
_____________

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. cat-says-cute (Small)

_____________

It's really the cat's house - we just pay the mortgage. - Anonymous

_____________
There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast. - Anonymous
_____________

To err is human, to purr is feline. - Robert Byrne cat-sits-on-top-of-you (Small)

_____________


I hope you all found lots of bargains on this Black Friday.

No comments: