Friday, November 6, 2009

Made A Decision.

It is cool in the mornings, but warms up into the 70's.  Lovely weather here right now.

After what I have been through going to look at RVs for sale, in the last couple of years, I made up my mind to go ahead and put my trusty old TranStar back on the road.  Then if I have to go anywhere, I will still feel at home.  It has Ride Rite airbags on the rear, Four-Way shocks on the front, the front end and brakes all checked out a while ago, and it drives like a dream.  It is probably time to get the transmission fluid changed again, though, and the 4K Onan generator needs a fuel pump.  We just redid the kitchen a year ago, smaller than I like, but it does the job with two burner stove, coffee maker, toaster oven, and micro/convection oven.


So I will be looking for 6 tires for it, and finding a dealer who will use metal valve stems and also add the metal valve stem extenders on the duals.  The tires on it are in great shape, and look new, but I know that they are outdated.  That is why I took it off the road.   Getting it inspected is no big deal, there is nothing wrong with it.  Tags, well that is just money!  As for insurance, it has comprehensive on it now, so I just have to add Liability, and Medical Payments, which is cheaper and covers more than PIP.


So look out TX, here I come!

These are pictures of Palo Duro Canyon, and Fredericksburg, TX

I spent my time catching up on emails and some blogs today.

2 comments:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Mom of Bark and Bite,
It would be nice if we had each others addresses, so we could contact each other off-Blogger.
I can be reached at LakeConroePenny at AOL.
Happy Trails, Penny,TX

Debbie Goode said...

Happy Trails!