Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mirage Window & Coronado Door Locks.Click for Literacy

I woke up at 5.00 AM, and tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't work. So I got up, turned on the coffee and started the day. It was nice out on the screen porch, so I let the cats out there until their breakfast time of 8.00 AM.

Jay said he was going to stay at home with his mother, but I knew Ray would be here.
Ray got the filler in the old holes for the Mirage window. When we install the new one, it will be in new holes.
Then we started making the new back-up plates for the door locks on the Coronado. Here are the locks, sitting on blocks from just being painted. They are really a lot browner color than this, I don't know where my camera's color senses come from! It took a long time to figure out exactly where to drill the holes for the back up plates, and we didn't get it finished, so no pictures.

Claudia invited me to go down there and eat with her. I went early so that I could help her. Jay was a horse's arce, rude, loud, drunk, really upsetting her, and me. If he keeps this up, she might have to go back to her daughter's house. She can't have stress, and he is pure stress when he drinks!

Let's help out the kids! See top left of page to do your clicks each day.



No comments: