Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day, Rude Person and More Sad News.

It was still chilly last night, even though it warmed up around noon.
Did you get your tax return mailed by today ?
I am still looking for a vehicle to replace my poor old Puddle Jumper.
I was supposed to meet a guy in Conroe, about a Toyota SUV for sale.
On the way there, there was a slow chase of some sort on the northbound side of the I-45.
Just like the OJ Simpson one, I wonder what that was all about ?
I got there early, and the silly sod didn't even show up.
When I tried calling him, I just got his voice mail.
Just in case he had a really good reason for being late, I waited for about an hour and a half.
How rude can some people be ? He could have called my cell if he wasn't coming.

Then I got an email from England that my brother Stuart is dying. He is 11 years younger than I. An infection went to his heart and compromised a heart valve. Whatever next ?

Another frustrating, and sad day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny so sorry to hear the news. I think the guy that stood you up should bd straped! I hate when people do that to me. I think I am getting a new truck through the Lemon Law. They sealed the deal today so I will find out soon on when I should get it.

Speedy

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Thank you Speedy. My other brother, Nigel called and said that Stuart passed this afternoon.
I am so glad that you will have good news on your new truck. That's great.

Debbie and Rod said...

Our tax return was spent long ago. So sorry to hear about your sad news. Take care.

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Oh, Penny, I'm so sorry about your brother.

People that keep others waiting are just plain rude!