Saturday, June 20, 2009

Live Writer. Adoption Day

Another hot one. No rain for 28 days.

Jay and I put the second seat back in the minivan, and I spent the rest of the morning trying to download and figure out Windows Live Writer.
I have got my pictures pretty well trained to stay where I put them, but I heard it was easier with Live Writer. I sign into windows, but I can't find the Live Writer, and wouldn't know what to do with it, unless it has step by step instructions!

After a quick bite for lunch, I got the cats loaded up, and their cage and carrier seat belted onto the second seat.

In this heat, and as I had been up early, I got them settled at Petco and came home. I was at one of those stages where if I didn't lie down, I was going to fall down.

I felt a bit better after a nap, and reading some emails. Back I went to the next town, 30 mile round trip, to get the foster cats. But I did go to WalMart before I picked them up and got a few things.

No one filled out applications for adopting either of my cats today.

No comments: