Monday, April 13, 2009

Cleaning Truck and Mirage Doors.

It was lovely again when I got up, so I could open up all the windows, even in the Grooming Room, so the foster cats could get used to the sounds of the traffic going by.

First, Ray and I went to get the Mirage from the transmission shop, but we didn't work on it when we got back. Getting the truck ready for viewing is more important, as once it is sold, that is one less vehicle to insure.

While Ray was cleaning the carpets and upholstery with the little Hoover Spot Cleaner, I was washing things on a table on a rack that we use for washing things. It is the kind that is used around swimming pools with some carpet on it. It saves making a big mud puddle right outside the workshop. I scrubbed all the insides of the fiberglass cabinet and closet doors out of the Mirage, ready for painting. They are alright, just will look a lot better with a fresh coat of paint inside. Also I washed a few more things that had been stored for a while.

By that time the grass was dry enough to mow, so Ray did that while I weed-wacked around things, including a raised flower bed bordered by landscape timbers. That is Ray and Shay's Black Lab's grave. Each of our dear departed pets has a grave and we try to keep them looking good.

It was way past lunch time, so we called it a day.

No comments: