Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bad Weather. Hiway Dog Signs. Day of Rest.

It was still 60 deg. first thing this morning, but bad rain was expected, so I thought that I had better go down to the lake to feed the ducks and fish with my scraps. I had to take some Revolution Heartworm and Flea Preventative to Muffie and MaeMae anyway. I drove the truck down there, as it had to be started to move it into my carport, to protect it from any falling pine trees.

The ducks were pleased to see me, they needed to feed before they holed up for the storm. But the seagulls were hungry, too, as usual.

Ray and I are taking the day off from working on anything, as it is a holiday. The rain stopped any mowing, painting, or cleaning of the truck.

Instead of Handicapped signs or Gas, Food, Motel signs there is someone who is trying to get "Dog Friendly" signs going. http://hiwaydog.com/

When I got home it got very, very dark, some hard rain came, but not for long.
Then it was a sunny day.

No comments: