Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Van Sold. HiLo Door Solar Filmed.

OHH NOOO!!
There are witches in my mailbox. What am I to do? I found them there this morning, doing things they shouldn't do!!
How the witches got there, I haven't got a clue.
But they won't be there much longer because I'm sending them to YOU!!!!!!
You've been Witch Kissed! Before the warts begin to spread, pass the kisses on instead!

When Ray arrived we took some things up into my attic, and brought down some tiny curtain rods. When I have time, I would like to make a few more little drapes for the HiLo, ones that I would want if I were doing to keep it.

Some of Mindi's dogs are arriving today, so we moved Snack's cage into the middle room, she protested a little, she doesn't like anything new. But Snack loves her 'house', and doesn't want to be loose. She is very loving when I get her out to hold her, and put NutriCal and water down her, but she is happy to be back in her secure dark place. She is eating better.

Yesterday, I heard a slight rubbing noise on my truck, sounded like it was coming from driver's front wheel. Ray aired up all the tires, and did his car, too, while we had the compressor out. Then he walked beside it while I slowly drove it forward, back, around and around the front yard. I didn't hear it this morning. We found a little fuse holder looking thingy hanging down near the wheel, so opened the hood and fastened it back inside. I hope that was it.

We moved some stuff around and a shelf unit that was in the way in the RVport, as I can't have the yard sale this weekend. So now I can get the truck back into the front part of the RVport, I hate getting into a vehicle that has been sitting in the TX sun, or birds pooping on it.

We were washing the top window of the door on the HiLo, ready to put the last piece of solar film on there, when Sam, from down the street, came up with a check and said he wanted to buy my Little Van. It was made into a camping van by the Explorer MH company. It has a power couch that makes a queen bed, an ice chest, very fancy oak interior, and I had put a 12v TV in it. He had been looking at it for quite a while, but he usually wanted me to take his 97 Explorer, with 203,000 miles, in on trade. I have enough high mileage vehicles ! This time he had enough money. I know the check is good, but I wanted him to drive it around here, and make sure that he really wanted it, before I deposited it.

Mindi arrived with three of the dogs. Little old Sheba, who has a collapsed trachea, Sheba's son, Jakey, and Mindi's husband's Dachshund, Precious. If it have been just Sheba and Jakey, I wouldn't have moved Snack. But you know how most Doxies are about cats !

We finally got the window done.

One more out of the yard.......All in all, a pretty good day.

No comments: