Friday, October 10, 2008

Groomed, and Groomed.

Jay wanted me to pick him up so that he work a little bit. I dissuaded that idea, I can't have him here, and groom too. He is too "needy", and demands attention.

I started grooming Muffie early, as I knew that Mindi's 5 poodles were arriving about 10.00 AM. Muffie doesn't hold still when on the grooming table at the best of times, and I didn't want her to have any more excuses for wriggling. I was getting her Revolution ready, and she knocked the whole thing over, so now I have to go back to the vet to buy more.

I just got her finished by the time Mindi got here, as she was late, as usual. Her dogs were glad to see me, but three of them looked like sheep that hadn't been sheared. It has been a while since they were groomed.

As it was nearly lunch time, I stopped for that, and laid down for a while to get the knots out of my back, then got cracking on Mindi's. I mananged to get two cut down, and ready for their baths by the time Jay and his mother came to pick up MaeMae. Now I am waiting for their neighbor to pick up Muffie, so I don't want to start on the third one. I have filled a waste basket full of cut dog hair, so I have had enough grooming for today.

Tomorrow I will finish grooming them. I have already fed MaeMae and Muffie, but now I have to feed Mindi's five poodles, Bobcat, and the little isolation kitty. Maybe even me !!

No AC needed today.

No comments: