Ray got up in the overhead bunk in the Mirage, and we put some solar film over the top windows. As they are made of Plexiglas we couldn't use regular reflective solar film, but just the water cling-on, removable type. That took quite a while.
While Ray was cutting and fitting the film, Jay arrived and worked on installing the hinges and mounting the cabinet doors that we made. It isn't finished yet, and still needs latches to hold the doors closed. On the doors, we installed the hinges with little nuts and bolts, with a flip over screw cap, which will have to be painted the same color as the doors. It seemed the most secure way to do it.
Now it will be ready to joist out. Somehow a wasp had made a nest in one of the garden hoses, even though the ends are 'supposed' to be screwed together. I had to dig and soak that out of the hose end spray gun. So we had to use a different one for now.
Even got the yard mowed today.