Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eye Floaters & Myths.

Find Out What Floaters and Other Eye Changes May Mean:

"Do things look a little different than they did 5 or 10 years ago? Maybe you've noticed some floaters in your field of vision. Or maybe colors don't seem so bright. Or perhaps things seem a little cloudy.
The truth is, some vision changes are a normal part of aging, and there are things you can do to compensate for them. But other changes can be a sign of underlying disease that needs treatment. Do you know the difference?"
Take our Aging Eye Quiz to find out what vision changes are normal with age and what ones might be a sign of something more."
____________

Have Eye-Health Questions? Here Are 6 Surprising Myths:
http://www.realage.com/check-your-health/eye-health/eye-facts?src=nl&dom=realage&list=aw&link=text&ad=vision-awareness&eid=7404&id=22654565
____________

7 Foods for Better Eye Health
http://www.realage.com/check-your-health/eye-health/food-for-eyes?src=nl&dom=realage&list=aw&link=text&ad=vision-awareness&eid=7404&id=22654565
____________

Yesterday afternoon the TV cable and internet was out for several hours.  Oh, My!  I didn't want to tie up my phone line using dial-up, as I am waiting for the SS office to call me.  Of course I could be years older by the time that happens!

Defrosting-deep-freeze
So I busied myself by defrosting my little deep freeze, and other jobs.   I put a big plastic pan on the floor, put a big fluffy towel in the freezer tray, and the water soaked into the towel in the pan.  Looks like my freezer is sticking it's tongue out, with that red towel!

Prime and Patches, my two foster cats, had never seen the freezer door open, so they were very fascinated by the little bits of ice tinkling down off the racks.

Jul-2010 (Small) Today, Ray and I put the new decal on the Puddle Jumper.  I took the picture and emailed it to http://www.bookoo.com/ .  They are all over the US.  This renewed my Premier account for adverting on our local site, Conroe Yard Sales, for a year.  That means I can post pictures on my ads, and as we all know, "a picture is worth a thousand words". This car never leaves the subdivision, but it is a rolling billboard for them!

Then we vacuumed the ceiling fans, air cleaners, back of computer, and air conditioners.

Because of all the rain we have had, even though Jay mowed the other day, Ray mowed the front again today.

No comments: