Monday, February 9, 2009

Packing For Trip to Arkansas










It was a lovely day, and it ended in much needed rain.

I spent most of the day researching routes, camping places, and packing. I will be staying in the RV for a couple of nights on the way home, so I have to take some things with me on the bus. I have a big bag that can be checked into the basement of the bus, with blankets, heavy coat, hot pot, hot plate, electric heater, etc. The forecast is for 38 deg. that night, and I am not going to use the gas until it has been checked out with a water level tester for leaks. This is just a bare bones camper, but it will be great for little trips, and a daily driver.

This is not to be my main RV.
I need a bigger one for longer trips.



A busy day.

1 comment:

Leno said...

Wow, can't believe you packed all that in a bag.
Travel safely, hope all turns out well.