Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh !!! Technology, Box Brownies Were So Simple


For the younguns'...Box Brownies were old point and shoot cameras, not box brownie mix.

Ray came over, so while he was mowing the yard, I got the new fence boards all set up on saw horses and he primed them both sides. Tomorrow we will get them painted, I hope.

I was expecting MaeMae to come to be boarded for a couple of days, so I didn't leave. I had toyed with the idea of going out to the big flea market between Conroe and Cleveland (TX), as the computer guy has a place there. He has some little bit and pieces that I wanted to buy, but I can go another Sunday.
Mae Mae arrived and went straight to her little bed under my coffee table, she is quite at home here. She should be, she was my late DH's dog. I had another picture of her, but it got lost in the computer shuffle.
P.S. Monday: I found the picture in Picasa, but I can't get My Pictures to do what it is supposed to do. Gee, I wish I had someone close to help me with this thing. I am going to fiddle with it, just to see if I can do it. I finally did it ! I wasn't going to let it get the better of me.

I found out that the Camera Wizard isn't working right since my computer was fixed, so I have been fooling with that for ages. I can't delete the photos out of my camera to make room for more. I tried to see if there was a setting on the camera for deleting them, and now it won't work at all. So I am in a fix, I need my camera for selling stuff.

Another nice non-humid day.

No comments: