Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MaeMae, Jakey, and his Mother Sheba



Many Happy Returns, Sandra.









This is Mindi's little silver poodle, Jakey. He, and his white mother, Sheba, are here for the night, and to be groomed. Looks like they need it, doesn't it ? I'll try to get a good picture of little Sheba on here later. Yes, here it is, she is very old and has hardly any teeth. I used to groom and board her mother, China Doll, too, but she died a couple of years ago.

MaeMae was still here, so that upset Her Highness that I would have other dogs in the house, and not in the dog room. They have met before, but MaeMae won't have anything to do with other dogs. Later her 'Mama' got back from her trip so she went home.

I partway got my Camera Wizard fixed. At least now when I click on Start and then My Pictures, they come up as pictures. I spent quite a bit of time researching the problem, and it was an easy fix....uninstall RealPlayer ! But I still can't get the pictures out of my camera except through Picasa.

I didn't get anything done that shows, but I was busy all the time.

Really a nothing day.

2 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Penny, if you buy a USB card reader (you can get at Walmart) you can take the card out of your camera, put it in the card reader and plug the card reader into your computer. Then you never have a problem.

Speedy said...

Are you taking in guard dogs now?

Joe and Sherri