Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday. New Fridge.

geysers-beat you with cane (Small)
geyser-speeding_small (Small)

village people (Small)

carnation_milk (Small)
____________________

Today:

It look us a long time to get going, but Jay and I went to pick up his mother's washing machine from the repair place. 

We have been getting on to Jay about overloading it for ages, but he might listen now.

As her Whirlpool machine won't do anything with the lid open, they didn't know that the gears under the agitator were stripped.  They don't even know if it was agitating.  But the lid switch was the reason that it stopped working.


(I know it isn't right, as it is a safety feature, but we disconnected the lid switches on the three old Maytags that I have bought, as I like to see what is going on.)

Yesterday at the appliance place, I saw a refrigerator, and it is just what I have been looking for.  The one I have now doesn't have see-through drawers, and I forget what is in the crisper.  The new one does, but it is a little taller and wider, so I had to measure before I put a deposit on it.  It might take some doing, but it will go in the hole.  Now all I have to do is get ready for it!
Big windows 005 (Small)


I guess I was meant to have it, as when I got home, I sold some windows today.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

I thought the Retirement Village People were funny until I saw the Carnation ad. Now I can't stop laughing! Thanks.

heyduke50 said...

keep selling all that unnecessary stuff...