Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dr. Mercola and Dr. Oz Video. Cargo Trailer.

Today Dr.Oz will interview Dr. Mercola, who I have been quoting for years:

Dr. Oz calls the show: "The man your doctor doesn't want you to listen to, Joe Mercola"
It will be interesting to see what he says.
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/tuesday-dr-oz-show

 

The Dr. Oz show is aired each weekday on NBC, at 3.00PM Central.

__________________

Well, I watched it, and here are the three short videos from Dr. Oz's site, showing their interview:

 

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/alternative-health-controversy-pt-1

 

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/alternative-health-controversy-pt-2

 

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/alternative-health-controversy-pt-3


___________________

Captured on Tape: 60 Minutes Exposes the Maker of the #1 Most Fatal Drug of 2009

"Drug company whistle-blower Cheryl Eckard talks about her experience trying to fix problems at GlaxoSmithKline.  Her discoveries about the dangerous practices of the company made her a key figure in a federal lawsuit."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/18/sixty-minutes-exposes-why-you-cant-trust-drug-companies.aspx

_________________

Now that the followers are all along the top, I can see that I have some new ones.

So I say "welcome to all of you", and thank you for following my little tuppences. (2 cents in Brit)

_________________

Lino-patch Today, Ray and I stuck down some more of the lino, which will be under different built-ins in the cargo trailer. 
We knew that the remnant that I had bought wouldn't be quite enough, but I had an almost matching darker piece left over from my house.  It is just that the colors are reversed.  There were several places, and I matched up the pattern.
It was drizzling off and on, but we worked anyway.

Jay was here, but not really here and just couldn't seem to concentrate, so I took him home early today.

3 comments:

pidge said...

Does Jay have a health problem. My husband, Don has a hard time concentrating since his stroke. Just curious...

Carol Kerr said...

Can't seem to find Dr. Oz on the schedule here today... drat

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Thank you for your comments, Pidge and Carol.

First to Carol; I found the videos of the interview, and added them to today's post. Also when Dr. Oz show is on here.

Pidge, if you have been reading my journal for a while, or if you come into RV-Dreams chat at night, you will remember that Jay is a beeraholic. He doesn't drink during the day, but causes his poor sick mother, my friend Claudia, a lot of grief in the evenings.
I have known Jay for over 16 years, and I can tell his reasoning isn't the same. I have to be right there, and tell him each step, or he gets confused. I was busy with Ray, so Jay was at a loss as to the next thing to do.
Today, it was drizzling, and nasty, so I think he just wanted to go home to his house, next door to his mother's, and drink.