Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Visit. Reindeer are Busy Tonight.




The reindeer are busy running around all over the place tonight ! Please don't forget to leave some water out for them. Everyone leaves cookies and milk for Santa, and everyone forgets about the hard working animals that help him.

It has been a fairly nice day weather wise, warm with some sprinkles every now and then. I had the windows open and Bobcat could go on the porch.


Still messing with my photos, except I went to lunch with one of my two remaining granddaughters, Michelle, and my son's ex. We had a very nice meal at a new Chinese restaurant not far from my house. It was good to see them again, and we got caught up on the news. They gave me some English Toffee and this framed portrait of them. I had forgotten to take my camera, so it was a good thing. So I just took a picture of it.

A quiet enjoyable day.




No comments: